The mystery of the upholstery. Not as fascinating, harrowing, gripping, interesting, or – I confess – as unique as the cases of Sherlock Holmes. It’s true. But hey, I’ve got to get this pic up on the web so I can find it with Google Image Search, so I can search by image!
What I know so far:
- Embroidered upholstery fabric
- Ethan Allen sofa (2 with the same fabric, a 2-seater & a 3-seater)
- Both sofas are wood frame, posts on the back, curved tops, and cushions (which are made of this fabric)
- Sofas are about 27 years old, never re-upholstered
- No tags, labels, or other identifying marks on the cushions or fabric samples
- Photo taken in rather good light, slightly yellow, but fairly bright. Colors should be fairly accurate.